- » Suns Out, Guns Out - Tank Tops for Summer!
- » Why Wear a Rugby Scrum Cap?
- » FREE SHIPPING on all rugby & fitness apparel until #CyberMonday, use promo code CYBERMONDAYRUGBY
- » Fall Savings Sale - Shop NOW!
- » Randal Setzler Qualifies for Kettlebell World Championships with 1st Place Finish at Nationals
Posted by Wendy Young on March 24, 2014
Ashley (Shalay) and Wendy have been friends since 2006 when they met each other on a rugby pitch under a bright sun and blue sky. Whether it was the rugby Gods or another force in the Universe they were meant to meet. Since then Ashley and Wendy have both created their own rugby empires!
Ashley created Rugby Ninja, a rugby and fitness apparel company that focuses on fun, laughter and creative designs. She has outfitted such notable teams as the Austin Huns and the Georgia Tech 7s team. Since then Ashley has also started designing fitness shirts, including the ever popular 'I Love/Hate Burpees' tank and shirt.
Wendy created the website and brand Your Scrumhalf Connection in 2006 and has been bringing women's rugby news to the masses. Wendy has been present and reported on almost every major women's rugby event in US and also appears regularly at International women's rugby events.
The passion that these two share is immense and the hope is that this Store and the products that are available reflect that. Keep lifting and RUCK ON!